Carrier RMAP-ST Air Purifier
Our innovative air purifier offers a simple, cost-effective way to improve the quality of your indoor air in almost any room in your home. Its high-performance fan and high-efficiency filtration system extract airborne pollutants and deliver cleaner air in every direction, while easy-to-change filters make it a low-maintenance solution for busy households.
Ideal for bedrooms, family rooms, playrooms or any other area of your home needing cleaner air, the air purifier has been independently tested and certified by the Association of Home Appliance Manufactures (AHAM) and is ENERGY STAR® certified.
Why This Air Purifier Is Right for You
- Portable Design: Ideal for bedrooms, family rooms, playrooms or any other area of your home needing cleaner air. Includes caster wheels to easily relocate to a different living space.
- Three Levels of Filtration: The pre-filter removes large airborne particles like dust, dirt and pet dander. The high-efficiency filter captures over 99% of smaller particles sized 0.3 microns, including pollen. Finally, an activated carbon filter removes odors.
- Air Quality Monitoring: Built-in air quality monitor samples incoming air and measures levels of pollution. The easy to read LED screen changes between four colors (blue, green, yellow and red) based on your room’s air quality rating.
- ENERGY STAR® Certified: 25% more energy-efficient than non-certified standard models.
- Powerful Fan: Features a powerful fan with 360-degree airflow that pulls polluted air from multiple directions and disperses cleaner air all around the room. Choose between 18 fan settings or select smart auto mode to allow system to adjust fan speeds based on the needs of your room’s air quality rating.
- Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR): CADR measure an air purifier’s effectiveness to remove smoke, dust and pollen based on room space and the volume of clean air produced per minute. The higher the number the better. AHAM recommends the average CADR rating be at least two-thirds the area of your room. CADR = smoke 282, dust 281, pollen 315.